AIESL Delhi Recruitment 2018-19, Airscraft Technician Vacancy 2019: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has recently released an employment notification for 111 posts in this organization. The Eligible and interested candidates can apply AIESL Technician Recruitment 2018 on or before the closing date. This is a good opportunity for all qualified applicants. The candidates who full fill its eligibility criterion may submit AIESL Application Form 2019 via its authoritative web page that is aiesl.airindia.in.
Now candidates can apply online web based filling registration form at its authorized online and walk in for Interview .All the complete details of AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2018 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at free-jobalert.in.
Details of AIESL Delhi Recruitment 2018-19:
Name of Department: Air India Engineering Services Limited
Vacancy Name: AIESL Aircraft Technician
Total Number of Vacancy: 111
Authorized Web Page: aiesl.airindia.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 14th August 2018
Job Location: All across India
Important Dates for AIESL Examination:
- Interview dates: 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 10th September 2018
Candidates must have done graduation degree and Diploma Certificate (Minimum 01 Year Duration) from any recognized university.
- Minimum age for candidates: 20 Years
- Maximum age for candidates: 38 Years
- Walk in Interview
- General and OBC Applicants Application Fee: 1000/-
- SC, ST and Female Applicants Application Fee: No fee
Pay Scale: Rs. 15180/- Per Momth
General Manager (Engg.), Air India Engineering Services Limited, (NR) A320 Avionics Complex, IGI Airport, New Delhi-110037
How to Apply AIESL Vacancy 2018-19:
- At first, candidates should visit authorized web page of Air India Engineering Services Limited that is aiesl.airindia.in.
- Then applicants click on AIESL Delhi Recruitment 2019.
- Now candidates open the application link.
- Then appliers can fill the application form.
- Applicants press on upload scan passport size photograph and signature carefully.
- Then candidates Pay the application fee and press on submit button.
- Finally take a hard copy of the registration form for below given address.
AIESL Admit Card 2018:
Call Letter of the Air India Engineering Services Exam will be coming out 10 days before the main exam date. All the capable candidates have to keep their AIESL Admit Card 2018 with them when going to appear in the examination.
AIESL Result 2018:
The candidates must visit the authorized web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. The applicants can search AIESL Assistant Supervisor Result 2018 on its official website.