AIESL Recruitment 2017, AIESL Assistant Supervisor Vacancy 2017: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has recently released an employment notification for 85 Assistant Supervisor and other various vacant posts in this organization. The Eligible and interested candidates can apply AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date. This is a good opportunity for all qualified applicants. The candidates who full fill its eligibility criterion may submit AIESL Application Form 2017 via its authoritative web page that is aiesl.airindia.in.
Now candidates can apply online web based filling registration form at its authorized online interface from 20 July 2017 and the closing date for application form 20 August 2017.All the complete details of AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
AIESL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Important Details for AIESL Notification 2017:
Name of Department: Air India Engineering Services Limited
Exam Name: AIESL Assistant Supervisor Exam 2017
Vacancy Name: Assistant Supervisor
Total Number of Vacancy: 230
Authorized Web Page: aiesl.airindia.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 22 July 2017
Job Location: All across India
Important Dates for AIESL Examination:
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 20 July 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 20 August 2017
Candidates must have done graduation degree and Diploma Certificate (Minimum 01 Year Duration) from any recognized university.
- Minimum age for candidates: 20 Years
- Maximum age for candidates: 38 Years
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Walk in Interview
- General and OBC Applicants Application Fee: 1000/-
- SC, ST and Female Applicants Application Fee: No fee
Pay Scale: Rs. 15180/- Per Momth
General Manager (Engg.), Air India Engineering Services Limited, (NR) A320 Avionics Complex, IGI Airport, New Delhi-110037
How to Apply AIESL Recruitment 2017:
- At first, candidates should visit authorized web page of Air India Engineering Services Limited that is aiesl.airindia.in.
- Then applicants click on AIESL Application Form.
- Now candidates open the application link.
- Then appliers can fill the application form.
- Applicants press on upload scan passport size photograph and signature carefully.
- Then candidates Pay the application fee and press on submit button.
- Finally take a hard copy of the registration form for below given address.
AIESL Admit Card 2017:
Call Letter of the Air India Engineering Services Exam will be coming out 10 days before the main exam date. All the capable candidates have to keep their AIESL Admit Card 2017 with them when going to appear in the examination.
AIESL Result 2017:
The candidates must visit the authorized web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. The applicants can search AIESL Assistant Supervisor Result 2017 on its official website.