AEEE Counselling Letter 2018 Download, AEEE 2018 Counselling Dates- The counselling process of AEEE 2018 will be started soon form 31st May 2018. All candidates who qualified in this examination and able to appear in counselling process need to download AEEE Counselling Letter 2018 that is available on official website. The schedule of counselling and list of candidates will be published by the Amrita University on official website.
The university will call candidates who have top rank of 20000 for sear allocation. These type f candidates can download their AEEE Counselling Admit Card 2018 form official website soon after update by the board. All detail about to counselling process, can check form here by reading this full page at the end and also visit website www.free-jobalert.in. More detail is check form below this page by scroll down. Counselling process will made through all qualified candidates in AEEE Exam 2018 and their rank card. Candidates can go through theses three campus as Amritpuri, Bangalore and Coimbatore for admission after call by the board.
AEEE Counselling Letter 2018 Download, Counselling Dates, AEEE Admissions 2018-19
The board has been conducted examination for all candidates to admission in various Engineering courses admission in their affiliated institute or colleges. The board was held examination on 28th April 2018 in 102 cities at various examination centres. This was national level examination to recruit eligible and tolerated candidates to get admission in B. Tech program according to choice branches.
A huge number of candidates appeared in this examination. The board has also release result of this examination and now all candidates who qualified in this examination and have good rank will call for counselling process with AEEE Counselling Call Letter 2018. For more detail check this full page.
About to AEEE Counselling Letter 2018:-
- Name of the Board: Amrita University.
- Name of Exam: Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering (AEEE) 2018.
- Date of Exam: 28th April 2018.
- Result Date: 07th May 2018.
- Counsel Date: 31st May 2018.
- Category: AEEE Counselling Letter 2018.
- Admit Card Status: Will Update Soon.
- Official Website: aeee.in.
|Availability of AEEE 2018 counselling call letter||9th May 2018|
|Counselling for SC/ST quota (Open & State quota)||31st May 2018|
|Counselling for General Quota (Open & State)||1st to 5th June 2018|
|Counselling for State Quota (Candidates from Karnataka, Kerala & Tamil Nadu only)||6th June 2018|
Steps to Download AEEE Counselling Letter 2018:-
- First, candidates go to log in official website.
- Search AEEE Counselling Letter 2018 link on website.
- Click on direct link of admit card.
- Now enter all detail in admit card page.
- After enter click on submit button.
- Now admit card will appear on screen.
- Download and take print out of admit card for further uses.
AEEE Counselling Letter 2018 Important Instruction:-
- All candidates are advice that the board will not send you admit card and rank card by postal. Candidates will download it form official website.
- All detail regarding to counselling date and venue will mention on admit card page. It will check after download admit card form official website.
- Before going to appear in counselling process every candidate will have counselling admit card.
- Admission will make through AEEE 2018 rank card and eligibility.
- Candidates will go to counselling process at given dates and venue of counselling that mentioned on admit card.
- Candidates will carry all valid and required original documents when go to appear in counselling process.
- Candidates must physically present for counselling with their parents.
- Candidates should carry all required documents that mentioning below this section.
- Class 10th Certificate to prove date of birth.
- Class 12th marks sheet to prove their eligibility.
- Class 12th and AEEE 2018 call letter.
- Transfer certificate by last school to prove where he/ she studied plus two.
- In case of SC/ ST carry community certificate.
All above mentioned documents will carry in original form. If candidates who not produced original documents will not appear in counselling process and debar them form counselling process.